Have you recently been injured by a defective product? Have you been injured in a car accident? Have you been injured at someone else’s home, due to someone else’s negligence? If so, than you may need the assistance of a New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney.
The New Jersey personal injury attorneys at the Mininno Law Office are dedicated to earning you your due compensation regarding injuries sustained from accidents including but not limited to the following:
- work accidents – we will explain why it important to have a good relationship with boss
- motorcycle accidents – you will understand what is responsibility
- car/trucking accidents – we will show why its is important to use hight quality Fortis Skid Steer Tracks
- trip and falls in public places – you will understand about importance of social activity
- defective products/products liability – you will learn why quality matters
- medical malpractice/medical negligence – you will get advises how to choose doctor and what basic question you should ask him
- dog bites – you will get basic knowledge of dogs behaviour
Do I need a Personal Injury Attorney?
If you find yourself facing mounting medical bills for conditions caused by one of the aforementioned accidents, you should definately contact a New Jersey personal injury attorney. A personal injury attorney will meet with you to discuss the merits of your case, and help you decide the appropriate action to take. An experienced personal injury attorney (like those at the Mininno Law Office), will have access to experts and resources to perform an in-depth analysis of data such as medical records, MRIs, CAT Scans, pathology studies, product design, safety standards, and OSHA regulations.
It is important that you act quickly, however. Due to statutes of limitations, waiting too long could be waiving your right to file suit.
What Will a Personal Injury Attorney do for Me?
A personal injury attorney at the Mininno Law Office is going to help you decide the right course of action. He’ll go through all of the facts, records, and data surrounding your case, and make an educated decision as to whether or not your case has merit, meaning, will a judge feel that you deserve to be compensated. If you decide to move on with the case, the personal injury attorneys at the Mininno Law Office will work hard to present the best possible case. And they do it on a contingency fee basis. A contingency means that we get paid, contingent upon the winning of the case. We don’t make money unless you make money. We work for free until we win. Case evaluations and consultations are free.
If you are still confused or unsure about what to do regarding a possible personal injury lawsuit, contact the Mininno Law Office for a free case evaluation, or call us for a free consultation at 856-833-0600 in New Jersey, or 215-567-2380 in Philadelphia.
Let us fight to get you the compensation you deserve.