Will A New DePuy Hip Implant Replace My Defective DePuy Implant?

new jersey philadelphia depuy hip recall lawyers second opinion hip implantAs a New Jersey and Philadelphia DePuy hip recall lawyer, I have been posting on various DePuy hip recall topics and trying to answer questions that patients and victims may have about the recall. One question that many DePuy hip recall patients have is, “What type of hip implant should be used to replace the defective DePuy hip implant?”

Naturally, many victims do not want another DePuy hip implant. You know the old saying, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” As a New Jersey and Philadelphia DePuy hip recall lawyer, I am strongly encouraging DePuy hip recall patients to ask their surgeons for implant options other than the DePuy hip implants. Only your doctor can tell you which hip implant is best for you, but if a doctor tries to push for a DePuy replacement, I urge you to get a second, independent medical opinion.

Why Seek A Second Opinion?

There are some reports that surgeons have a financial affiliation with DePuy and therefore would likely favor a DePuy hip implant over other hip implant manufacturers. DePuy hip replacement patients should be concerned about any potential conflict of interest between a surgeon and DePuy.

Patients: Speak up!

Be your own advocate. All DePuy hip recall patients should specifically ask his or her surgeon whether or not they have any financial relationship or connection to DePuy Orthopaedics or Johnson & Johnson. And remember; no matter what the surgeon recommends, you always have the final say as to what type of hip implant will be used to replace your defective DePuy hip implant.

DePuy Hip Recall Lawyers in New Jersey and Philadelphia

If you or a loved one have received a defective DePuy hip implant from a recent hip replacement surgery, contact the Mininno Law Office for a free case evaluation. The DePuy hip recall lawyers at the Mininno Law Office are capable of earning you full and fair compensation, as opposed to what DePuy will offer should you not contact an attorney. You may also call for a free consultation at (856) 833-0600 in New Jersey, or (215) 567-2380 in Philadelphia.

Let the Mininno Law Office team fight for your rights to compensation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *